The function of the kidney is to filter the waste materials and help the body in some functions. Urinary stones are formed due to the accumulation of minerals inside the urinary tract. Small stones formed comes out along with urine but large stone block inside the urinary track and cause pain at the time of urination. Deposition of calcium oxalate is the main cause of urinary stone.
- Lack of water in the body to dilute the uric acid, which is an agent of the urinary bladder
- Consumption of diet with rich in animal protein and low in fibrous
- Use of drug-like Topiramate
- Long-term use of Vitamin D and calcium tablets.
- Obesity, sedentary lifestyle and high blood pressure are increases the risk of stone
|Urinary Stone are formed in the Ureter|
- Severe pain in the groin/side parts
- Intermittent tendency to urinate
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fever and shivering
- Burning sensation during urination
Physical examination, x-ray, CT and ultrasounds, blood test, urine tests are means to detect stones.
- Common medications
- Lithotripsy(shock wave therapy)
- Surgical procedures
Even after taking medicines for a long time the severity of disease is not decreasing it is better to take an expert opinion. Treatment should be taken even at the initial stage to avoid complications.
The Best Urinary Stone Treatment in Chennai can be availed from South Indian Institute for Urology and Transplant (SIIUT). They also provide Uro Onchology treatments, Urological disease treatment, reconstructive urology disease treatment, Pediatric urology treatments, Live kidney transplantation and Andrology diseases treatment.
Drop a Mail: email@example.com