Urinary diseases are related to filtering and carrying out of urine. Specifically, in women, it affects the urinal tract.
- Urine leakage
- Frequent need to urinate
- Infections in urinary tract
- Inability to pass urine or empty the bladder completely
- Pressure in vagina or pelvis
- Weaker Urine system
- Lower abdominal pain
Overview of Female Urological Diseases
Urinary Incontinence – It is the accidental release of urine. There are three types of chronic female urinary incontinence: -
- Stress incontinence- Occurs when you sneeze, cough, laugh, jog, or do other things that put pressure on your bladder.
- Urge incontinence- Happens when you have a strong need to urinate but cannot reach the toilet in time.
- Overflow incontinence- An inability to empty your bladder.
Urinary Tract Infection – An infection that usually occurs when bacteria enters the opening of the urethra and multiplies in the urinary tract.
Bladder Infection - An infection that affects the bladder.
Interstitial Cystitis (IC) - Inflammation of the bladder wall.
Bladder Pain – Pain around the bladder, pelvis, and perineum – the area between the anus and vagina.
Dropped Bladder – The wall between a woman’s vagina and bladder weaken and the bladder drops into the vagina.
Vaginal Prolapse – Organs inside the pelvis fall, bulge, or protrude into the vaginal wall.
There are many causes of the conditions above, ranging from difficulties during childbirth to a natural part of aging. Women of all ages can be affected by urological problems. Many of them choose to suffer in silence rather than face their problems and seek treatment.
SIIUT, one of the best urology hospital in India provides treatment for female urology diseases in Chennai. It will help to decide the treatment best suited for you and your condition so that you can live without bladder and vaginal problems resuming your activities with comfort.
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org