Thursday, 1 June 2017

Bladder Stone Treatment In Tamilnadu

Bladder stones are developed after urination, if concentrated urine, small amount of water and high amount of waste products are left in the bladder. Basically, bladder stones are crystallized minerals. Total 95 percent of urine is water. The rest 5 percent includes minerals, salt, and waste products such as protein.


Concentrated urine is developed due to dehydration or inability to empty bladder completely. Sometimes it is due to bladder problems, enlarged prostate, or urinary tract infections. Some other conditions are
  • Damaged Urethra
  • Enlarged prostate gland
  • Bladder or urinary infections
  • Weak bladder
  • Neurogenic bladder
  • Kidney stones


  • Repeated urination
  • Difficulty in urination
  • Blockage in urine flow
  • Blood in the urine
  • Lower abdominal pain
  • Pain or uneasiness in the testicles or penis in men
  • Abnormal dark colored or cloudy urine
Bladder stone treatment in Tamil Nadu is available in Institute of Renal Sciences and Transplant unit of SIMS hospital.  If a person has problems in urination or have symptoms related with bladder stones, these hospitals are best place for treatment. A physical exam is taken before any kind of diagnostic tests and provides treatment according to the problem severity. Diagnostic tests may include

  • Urinalysis
  • Spiral CT Scan
  • Ultrasound
  • X-ray
  • Intravenous Pyelogram
Bladder stones need to be removed from the body. South Indian institute of Urology and transplant, Chennai is a best choice for the treatment for painful urination. Drinking a lot of water every day is best to naturally remove stones. The doctor of the hospital provides a proper medication to recover fast. The staff of the hospital is highly supportive and committed to a patient centric care.
Visit Us :
Mail Us :